8 May 2014

Cups Comparison - Si-bell



This one want to be a quick post to compare the small Si-bell with other other menstrual cups, I'll update the post time to time adding more pics. 
I'm going to compare the small Si-bell pink limited edition with a small Meluna classic (orange), a reader asked me if i could take few pics of the two together and compare them so here they are.

If any of you out there have a specific request feel free to ask, I'm always happy to snap pics of my cups, or cloth pads. Yes, I'm a cupaholic, and a paddict, a rumpaholic I'd say, but I guess that if you are here then you are one too! ;)  

Here's the small Si-bell limited edition pink, I love this cup, it's the cup I'm using the most especially when I'm having cramps or just feel not too great. 
You can read my review of Si-bell here . 


Below is the Si-bell Small next to the Meluna classic Small.
Then I'm comparing the stiffness of the two cups, the Si-bell is one of the softest cup available, not the softest but it's a very squishy cup, it's easy to see that the Meluna Classic is quite stiffer than the Si-bell.  




About the next pic I wasn't really sure if share it or not but then I thought that the meaning of this very blog is to share with you everything I'm living and learning about the products that I am lucky to review, and if some of you are thinking to get a cup I reckon you'd like to get all the possible info about it.


So while I was taking the above pics, the stem of the Meluna fell in my hand, easy as that, I mean no pulling of any kind, I don't even know how it happened, I've simply found the little ball in my hand. I'm wondering if it has happened to somebody else, and if has happened while taking the cup off.  




UPDATING IN PROCESS*

*leave a comment if you have the desire to see a specific review or would like to see more cups comparison. 



4 comments:

  1. Any chance you could do a review of Fleurcup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, is there any chance you could compare the small si-bell and the small cuplee re the softness in both body and rim? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the si-bell! its so soft and luxurious. it doesnt hurt that it looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, yes I use these cups now. Initially I got a lot of rashes ans was worried. So my mom got one for me. Now, I am so much comfortable and relaxed during my time of the month.

    ReplyDelete